Ryan Soames Engineering is an industry leader in Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineering with an emphasis and commitment to producing energy efficient designs which reduce annual energy consumption, lower carbon emissions, and bring down overall costs for our clients.
As a building owner, by implementing the energy efficient designs by Ryan Soames, you can reap the benefits that result in:
- Lowering your annual operating (running) costs.
- Achieving Corporate Sustainability Responsibility (CSR) goals.
- Obtaining tax incentives which help finance for these energy efficient initiatives.
Our goal is to meet our client’s energy efficiency needs and help achieve their corporate sustainability goals without compromising the indoor environmental conditions or resulting in any reduction of performance from the engineered systems.
Ryan Soames Engineering provides energy modeling whereby we perform an evaluation of your current building’s energy usage then develop an energy plan. If the recommended energy conservation measures are implemented savings in annual energy consumption will be realized which will result in reduced operating costs. The new design may include purchasing more energy efficient appliances and equipment, retrofitting existing equipment or developing new energy protocols. We design energy efficient solutions for commercial offices, multi-use buildings and multi-family residential developments.
Lead by Paul W. Soames, P.E. and Dr. William Shoard, P.E., LEED AP, WELL AP, CEM, the Ryan Soames Engineering Energy team is here to support your energy goals. The beauty of working with Ryan Soames, is that we will also assist you in applying for the various energy tax and rebate incentives available, which will help you to finance for your new, more energy efficient design.
Ryan Soames Engineering has in-house design professionals that are accredited by numerous energy organizations such as:
- LEED – Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
- WELL – International Institute of Well Building (WELL – International WELL Building Institute | IWBI
- DCEP – Data Center Energy Practitioner – Data Center Energy Practitioner (DCEP) Training | Center of Expertise for Energy Efficiency in Data Centers
- CDCDP – Certified Data Center & Design Professional – Certified Data Centre Design Professional (CDCDP®) | CNet Training
- CEM – Certified Energy Manager Association of Energy Engineers
We have completed several award-winning low energy buildings plus LEED Silver, Gold, and Platinum projects around the globe.
A few Energy Project examples are:
- NY Local Law 713
- LEED Energy and Environmental
- Energy Modeling and Local Law Compliance
- LG Capital Partners
- Solar Energy Projects
Ryan Soames Engineering Professionals can provide energy efficient designs along with the selection of systems to match your specific site constraints as well as the associated engineering and drawings required for state approval of each installation. We can show you why you would want an energy efficient design and how you can obtain the incentives which would help pay for it!
By taking a long-term approach to energy conservation in your engineering needs, Ryan Soames is a partner that can help property owners achieve long term energy savings.
Contact us today to discuss your energy reduction needs.